PAGE RANK TOOL

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday, November 18, 2013

OANNA KRUPA SIZZLES IN SEXY TWO PIECE


Bollywood gossips 2013

Taking advantage of the fantastic Miami weather, Joanna Krupa got in some sunbathing on Sunday afternoon.

Rocking a bright blue bikini, the "Real Housewives of Miami" beauty soaked up the rays before taking a dip in her backyard pool with her husband Romain Zago.

Last week, the 34-year-old opened up to People magazine admitting to a past eating disorder and laxative use.

She explained, "I gained weight and struggled to lose it quickly in order to pursue my dreams of being a model. Being 20 years old, I had no idea how to lose weight fast and laxatives were an easy way out."

"Thank God I didn't hurt myself and stopped," she added.

No comments: